Do you want to make a living working at Uber as a driver, customer care representative, or manager? Look no further. This article will cover a few questions that you are likely to be asked in an Uber Interview.
You can also view the content in blog format at https://www.projectpractical.com/uber-interview-questions-and-answers/
Below are the 20 questions discussed:
1. Why Do You Want to Work for Us?
2. Could You Please Share with Us Your Experience in this field?
3. What Do You Understand by Excellent Customer Service?
4. Can You Deal with Several Requests Simultaneously? If Possible, Share with Us How You Normally Manage That?
5. Have You Ever Had to Be Innovative at Work? Can You Share an Experience, if Any?
6. What Would You Do if a Supervisor’s Request Goes Against Uber’s Work Policies?
7. What Do You Intend to Accomplish Working For Us?
8. Have You Ever Been Forced to Work Twice as Hard Just to Impress a Customer?
9. We Value Privacy and Confidentiality as a Company. Will You Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement if You Get This Job?
10. Share with Us the Most Interesting Project You Were Part of in the Last One Year. What Did You Learn?
11. We Keep on Introducing New Technologies and Trends. How Will You Keep Up With Them?
12. What Skills are Required for This Job?
13. Mention a Time that You Failed in This Role. What Did You Learn?
14. What Do You Know about Uber?
15. Why Should We Hire You at Uber?
16. Mention a Challenge You Faced in Your Last Role and How You Solved It
17. What Do You Understand by Our Mission Statement?
18. What are Our Values? Are You Willing to Uphold Them?
19. If You Had a Chance to Meet Our CEO, What are Some of the Improvements You Would Suggest He/She Makes?
20. How Will You Stay Motivated When Working For Us?
Title: Top 20 Uber Interview Questions and Answers for 2022
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUTvNH6gvuI