Leadership is a common aspect in all spheres of life. One can easily see it from how we handle things or respond to situations. Interviewers have over the years realized that it is one of the most critical qualities in employees.
This article covers 20 of the most common interview questions regarding leadership. We have drafted answers to help you come up with quality responses. These questions cut across different professions since administration does not discriminate.
Therefore, whether you are interviewing for an entry-level or management post, you should have the answers to the following questions at your fingertips:
You can also view the content in blog format at https://www.projectpractical.com/top-20-leadership-interview-questions-and-answers/
Below are the 20 questions discussed:
1. What Are the Most Important Values That a Leader Should Demonstrate?
2. How Do You Manage To Gain Commitment From Your Team
3. In Your Own Opinion, How Can a leader Fail?
4. What Do You Consider The Difference Between a Team Leader and a Team Manager?
5. What Do You Consider Your Greatest Strength?
6. What Do You Think Is Your Greatest Weakness?
7. How Do You Make Others Accept Your Ideas?
8. Do You Believe Praising a Team Member in Public Works? How Would You Do It?
9. Do You Work Well in Groups or Independently?
10. Do You Think One Needs to Meet with His/ Her Team Regularly
11. What Do You Think Is the Best Way to Motivate a Team?
12. What Type of Leader Would Your Team Members Say You Are?
13. What Is the Best Way of Setting an Example As a Leader?
14. What Do You Think Is the Most Difficult Part of Being a Leader?
15. What Is the Best Way of Leading Through Change?
16. How Do You Measure Success?
17. How Do You Stay Motivated to Be a Leader?
18. In Your Own Opinion, What Do You Think Is a Leader’s Best Asset?
19. What Do You Do When You Find Yourself in Situations of Uncertainty?
20. What Do You Think Is the Best Way to Deliver Bad News To a Team?
Title: Top 20 Leadership Interview Questions and Answers for 2021
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=M45tq2lsqNs