Accounting is an essential part of any company. It has a significant influence on the growth of any organization. Thus, any employer seeks to hire an accounting manager who has good knowledge and is well experienced in the field. Are you looking for accounting manager interview questions to prepare for your upcoming interview? This article lists the commonly asked interview questions for the accounting manager job along with answers.
You can also view the content in blog format at
Below are the 20 questions discussed:
1. What Inspired You To Become a Phlebotomist?
2. How Do Stay Motivated?
3. What Action Do You Take If You Can’t Find a Vein?
4. What Are Your Strengths?
5. What is a Vacutainer Blood Collection Tube?
6. What is Thrombin Time?
7. Explain What You Should Do In Case Of Incomplete Collection Or No Blood Is Obtained?
8. Explain How You Collect Blood From Babies?
9. What Are the Various Color Tubes Used in Phlebotomy, and What Does it Indicate?
10. What Are The Possible Risk Associated With Arterial Sampling in Neonatal?
11. What Are the Essential Information That Should Be Included On the Label of the Sample Tube?
12. What is the Basic Procedure for Collecting Blood?
13. How is a Vacutainer Needle Different From Normal Syringe Needle?
14. What are the Various Sizes of Vacutainer Tubes Available?
15. What are the Types of Anticolugants Used by Phlebotomy?
16. What Tests Do You Conduct To Check Kidney Functions?
17. What is the HIV Test Window Period?
18. How Soon are You Able to Detect Whether a Patient is Infected By HIV, When in Window Period?
19. What is a Whole Blood Sample?
20. What Frightens You Most About Being a Phlebotomist?
Title: Top 20 Accounting Manager Interview Questions and Answers for 2021
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKnJtGdEeg4